torstai 13. joulukuuta 2012

Lounasta...

I like to have light lunches, like Salads or Soups, cause I don't want to feel sluggish and tired rest of the day! My favorite lunch is a Warm Goat Cheese Salad, but today I didn't have any Goat Cheese, fresh Figs or any other ingredients for this salad... 

So I just mixed some Kale, Arugula, Hemp seeds, Carrots, Celery, Kalamata Olives and Avocado together! Then I blended some Olive Oil, Lemon, Water, Dates, Garlic, Cayenne Pepper, Thyme and a pinch of Salt in the blender, and that was my dressing! So yummy and super easy to make!


My Super Green Salad!

Aika siivota lehtihyllyt, ja heittaa vuosien takaiset lehdet pois! Mulle keraantyy kaikki Fitit, Sportit, Evitat sun muut mita Suomesta kannan tai saan, (+kaikki mita taalta ostan! Taalla lehdet viela super halpoja!) enka sit raaski heittaa niita pois... Jos vaikka viela tulee luettua...

Kombuchan voimalla viela viimeiset selaukset ja sit lahtee...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti